Come along to hear about practical interventions to support UK games developers innovate and grow through funding of specific business development initiatives, the creation of an industry wide database to facilitate recruitment, cooperation and job swapping, funded internships, and public service commissioning of content.
* Rory Cellan-Jones, BBC Technology Correspondent – Key Note Address
* Richard Wilson, TIGA – a pilot in shared staff resourcing and job swaps
* Adam Gee, Channel 4 – as a public service commissioner of content
* Paul Durrant, Dare to be Digital – funded innovation internships
* Chaired by Charles Cecil, MD, Revolution Software
Date: Monday, 7 July 2008
Registration from 11.00am; presentations at 11.30am followed by a networking lunch until 1.30pm