A two-day digital film conference for film and media professionals on Sat 26th and Sun 27th Feb at Ravensbourne ( http://www.rave.ac.uk/beyondhd/ ).
At Beyond HD you will have the opportunity to keep abreast of how digital film is affecting workflows, camera setups, production costs, set design and grading. Develop your skills in interactive workshops with leading industry professionals, covering
• Red Camera Workflows and working with STORM (The Foundry)
• Grading in Color and Film Master
• HD in Final Cut Pro
• Digital Workflows and Integration
• VFX Compositing, the impact of Digital Film
At our panel debates and discussions you will have the opportunity to go beyond a technical discussion of HD, 2K and 4K resolutions in digital film. You will hear from leading industry professionals how they go Beyond HD in creative terms. Debates include
• Film, 2K, 4K, HD? What is the best format for your project?
• Preserving the vision to the audience – the importance of the DP in post
• What governs the choice of Camera?
• Using the Canon 5D Mkll for Drama
Places are limited so book your place today. Beyond HD is funded by the Skillset Film Fund, as part of the UK Film Skills Strategy A Bigger Future 2
Contact us with your booking or enquiry on 0754 0673778 or or book your place at: http://beyondhd.eventbrite.com/
“Don’t be afraid to push these cameras, it’s time we booted them around a bit – we used to scratch, pre-expose and chemically manipulate film, put stockings behind lenses etc. Let’s see what we can do with these new cameras, and I don’t just mean in the computer” Gavin Finney BSC (Speaker Beyond HD)