CALL FOR ENTRY: 2008 the 9th Seoul International Film Festival – Net Section
The 9th Seoul International Film Festival is open for entries. Seoul International Film Festival Net Section is trying to introduce talented visual artists all over the world and their brilliant works and to lead the new audio-visual experiences based on the Internet and New Media.
WHEN: June 5 – August 15, 2008
WHERE: www.senef.net / Mobile and DMB
SEOUL INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 10, 2008
For the official competition section, only works completed after January 2007 may be submitted to the Festival. Submissions should be creative works produced or adopted through digital technology. There will be no restrictions regarding the genre, length or subject matter of the work and all types of works, including fiction, documentary, experimental work, music video, animation, motion graphic, flash animation, game, web-art, etc. will be accepted.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR SUBMISSIONS:
1. Completed application form (can be downloaded from www.senef.net)
2. Preview material
– By Post: DVD / DV6mm / CD / VHS
(Seoul International Film Festival Head Office – Program Dept. of Net Section, 5F Youahn Bldg. 146-23, Samsung-dong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-090 South Korea)
– By FTP Server (under 300 MB): FLASH / WMV / MOV / AVI / MPEG
* For File-Transferring indications, please email to program2 [at] senef.net
– By E-MAIL: URL address to program2 [at] senef.net
3. Complete script in English (.doc)
4. Photo of the Work (.jpg): more than 300 dpi
5. Photo of the Artist (.jpg): more than 300 dpi
6. Any other publicity materials related to the submitted work (optional)
* Application form and photos can be submitted by E-MAIL.
* Resolution should be more than 640 * 480.
Seoul International Film Festival Head Office – Program Department
5F Youahn Bldg. 146-23, Samsung-dong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-090 South Korea
Phone: +82-2-518-4332 / Fax: +82-2-518-4333
e-mail: program2 [at] senef.net