Registration is now open for the NLab Social Networks Conference, 19-20 June 2008 at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK http://www.nlabnetworks.com
– Explore the benefits of social networks for your business
– What is a social network and how can it generate wealth for your business?
– How can social networks increase creativity and why is that important?
– How will social networks affect the future of your company?
– What can you do right now to benefit your business?
Speakers include Andrea Saveri, Institute for the Future, Palo Alto and Steve Clayton, Microsoft UK
Jim Benson, Modus Cooperandi – Roland Harwood, NESTA – Shani Lee, NLab – Chris Meade, Institute for the Future of the Book – Toby Moores, Sleepydog – Vijay Riyait, iQubed – Sue Thomas, De Montfort University – Ken Thompson, and more to be announced…
* £125 inc VAT Full Price (2 days + conference dinner on Thursday evening)
* £105 inc VAT (2 days only, no concessions)
* £65 inc VAT (1 day only, no concessions)
* £95 inc VAT Concession* (2 days + conference dinner on Thursday evening)
*Concessionary rates are for students, DMU staff, senior citizens and those in receipt of income-related benefits. Proof of status is required. If you are in any doubt regarding your eligibility, please email dmccc [at] dmu.ac.uk
East Midlands businesses can apply now for a free bursary place.
Find out more and register online at http://www.nlabnetworks.com