The Lumen Prize Exhibition, the global award and tour for digitally created art, is delighted to announce that it is opening its fourth call for entries on 9th March 2015.
This year, there will be a US$10,000 prize fund as well as a global tour to Asia, Europe and the US.
There are eight prizes to be won:
• $3000 for Lumen Prize Gold
• $2000 for Lumen Prize Silver
• $1000 for Lumen Prize Bronze
• $1000 for the Lumen Creative Coding Award recognising excellence in art that is originally coded by the artist.
• $1000 for the Lumen Immersive Environments Award recognising excellence in the creation of an environment for the viewer to enter either virtually or physically.
• $1000 for the Lumen Performance Award, in partnership with the Welsh National Opera, recognising excellence in work which incorporates sound and movement. The winner will receive a free mentoring session with the WNO.
• $750 for the Lumen Creative Still Award, recognising excellence in a still image.
• $250 for the Lumen Prize People’s Choice Award – chosen by a public vote from the top 100 Works selected from the 2015 Lumen Online Gallery.
The Lumen Jury Panel will also select 25 works, including the 7 prize winners, to be part of a global exhibition tour that will visit Europe, US and Asia.
1 entry fee costs US$45 and allows the submission of 2 works. A percentage of each entry fee goes to our partner charity Peace Direct
All work created on electronic devices, such as smart phones, tablets, 3D printers and computers using apps, software or original coding is eligible.
Go to www.lumenprize.com to register now – don’t leave your best work on your hard drive.