The Hors Pistes film festival offers a showcase of unique and innovative video works, films and performances that move away from traditional genres to blend fiction with documentary, contemporary art and experimental formats.
Hors Pistes is more than 30 programs exploring trends in contemporary visual creation, as well as an exhibition space based on a specific theme. This year : SPORT
The festival, which is non competitive, will be held in 2011, January 21st to 30th, at the Centre Pompidou.
• Any international 20-65 minute length work completed after January 2009 is eligible for entry.
Section two: thematic EXHIBITION ON SPORTS
• Any international 1-20 minute length work is eligible for entry.
• Any year of production
• No submission fee is required
• Works may be screened in either 16 or 35 mm film format or in Beta or mini DV video.
• A DVD of the work imperatively accompanied by the sender’s contact information should be sent to:
75191 Paris CEDEX 04,
• A pre-selection is made by the organizing committee. The final selection is made by a group composed of programmers from the Centre Pompidou along with two outside guests.
•   ; Participants whose work has been selected are notified by e-mail no later than December 15th, 2010.?