The Open Call is now live for Augmentor; a 10-week programme supporting early stage businesses developing innovative and commercially-focused applications of Augmented and Virtual Reality.
As a participant in the programme you could look forward to technical and business mentorship, access to state-of-the-art facilities and support to confidently pitch your ideas directly at an exclusive investor showcase.
For this Open Call we’re looking for early stage businesses working with immersive technologies.
Since inception Augmentor has helped companies such as Reality Zero One and Gravity Sketch secure significant investment and funding, as well as gain new clients. But that’s just a small part, Augmentor also offers:
- Mentorship: Guidance and support without ownership dilution from technology, industry and business experts
- Masterclasses: Exclusive masterclasses to accelerate the development of your business
- Access to facilities: Access to Digital Catapult’s state-of-the-art immersive facilities including the Immersive Labs and Dimension Studio
- Research: Introductions to leading universities to lead collaborative research and development with PhD students
- Sales and partnerships: Digital Catapult opens doors to public sector and larger businesses
- Investment and funding: Discover alternative sources of funding, build relationships with leading investors and pitch at an exclusive investment showcase
If you are interested in applying, you can register your interest or find out more information at augmentor.co.uk.
The Open Call closes midnight Wednesday, 23 May.